2018 CASHBACK PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in this “2018 Cashback Promotion” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. This Promotion is for a Gift payable to each Eligible Claimant who Purchases a Participating Product from a Participating Retail Store and submits an Online Claim Form (with each capitalised term defined below) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promoter is Convoy International Pty Ltd ABN 70 000 074 993 of Unit 2. 314 Horsley Rd, Milperra NSW 2214 (“Promoter” or “Convoy”).
4. The Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on Friday, 31st August 2018, and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday, 28th October 2018 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period may be extended in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
5. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
a) “AUD” and “$” are references to Australian Dollars;
b) “EFT” means an electronic funds transfer to the Australian bank account nominated by the Eligible Claimant via the Online Claim Form and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
c) “Gift” means an EFT for the amount corresponding to the relevant Participating Product set out in column 2 of the table in clause 5.d);
d) “Participating Product” means each of the models set out in column 1 of the table below:
Participating Product Gift (AUD)
For clarity, the definition of a Participating Product expressly excludes second-hand, refurbished or demonstration products, and any costs, fees, expenses or liability of any description to pay any amount for installation, insurance, warranty or extended warranty, financing, delivery or any other cost which is, at the determination of the Promoter in its absolute discretion, additional or ancillary to the models listed in the table above;
e) “Participating Retail Store” means any Bluesound Australian retailer authorised by Convoy, and excludes any online bidding or auction websites (including www.ebay.com.au) or any unauthorised retailers. The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product, the customer verify that the retailer is a Convoy authorised retailer;
f) “Purchase” means payment in full of the Participating Product during the Promotional Period; and
Eligibility and claims
6. To be eligible to claim a Gift, a claimant must:
a) be aged 18 years old or over and be a natural person (and for clarity not a company, business or organisation of any description, or an employee of the Promoter, a Participating Retail Store or any agency associated with this Promotion, or any immediate family member of such person);
b) be an Australian resident, with an Australian residential address;
c) Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retail Store during the Promotional Period;
d) visit www.bluesound.com.au/cashback, click on Redeem, follow the prompts to the online claim form (the “Online Claim Form”), and:
i. input all requested details, including, without limitation, the claimant’s full name, contact telephone number, email address, place of residence and the bank account details of the claimant’s nominated Australian bank account;
ii. upload a copy of the original tax invoice for the Purchase of their Participating Product
iii. provide the serial number
iv. submit the fully completed Online Claim Form within fourteen (14) days of Purchasing the Participating Product,
(each, an “Eligible Claimant”).
7. All claims must be carried out by the actual purchaser of the Participating Product. Claims or registrations by any other person will not be accepted.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate any claims if the claimant has failed to provide a valid serial number, and/or tax invoice.
9. If the Promoter requires any further information in order to validate a submitted Online Claim Form, the Promoter will inform the claimant by email. The claimant will then have fourteen (14) days from the date of the notification email to provide the requested information to the Promoter, unless expressly stated otherwise in the notification email. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, invalidate any claim if the relevant claimant fails to provide the further requested information within fourteen (14) days of the notification email by the Promoter.
10. The Promotion and/or any time period that claimants have to make claims and provide further information (including serial numbers) may be extended at the Promoter’s. absolute discretion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, contact number and place of residence, tax invoice and serial number) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct contact number, email address, bank account details and address details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an otherwise Eligible Claimant fail to receive their Gift because of a failure to provide correct details or to notify of a change to those details, or for providing an invalid serial number.
13. Multiple claims for a Gift are permitted, subject to the following:
a) only one (1) claim permitted per Participating Product;
c) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. EFT payments will only be made into an Australian bank account. Without limiting clause 22, the Promoter is not liable for any EFT payment not being made to, or received by, an Eligible Claimant because the Eligible Claimant does not hold an Australian bank account.
15. If an Eligible Claimant becomes aware that they have submitted incorrect bank account information, the Eligible Claimant must immediately notify the Promoter of the Eligible Claimant’s error and provide correct bank account information. If an EFT is made to a bank account which was erroneously submitted by an Eligible Claimant, the Promoter will attempt to reverse the EFT, which, if reversed, will be credited to the Promoter, which will then make an EFT to the Eligible Claimant’s resubmitted bank account. If an EFT is reversed and then retransferred because of an error of an Eligible Claimant, a $20 bank re-issuing fee will be deducted from the amount of the Gift transferred to the Eligible Claimant’s resubmitted bank account. The Promoter does not warrant or represent that it will be able to effect an EFT reversal and each Eligible Claimant agrees that if they submit incorrect bank account information, and a Gift is paid to an incorrect bank account, the Gift may be forfeited.
16. The Promoter will process each Gift within twenty-eight (28) days of notification of validation of the Online Claim Form. The Eligible Claimant may need to allow further time for the funds to be cleared by their bank.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim from any Eligible Claimant the Gift if the Participating Product Purchased by the Eligible Claimant is returned after the claim for a Gift has been processed and fulfilled. This clause does not limit or affect the Eligible Claimant’s rights with regards to warranties given in respect of the Participating Product either from the manufacturer or implied by legislation.
18. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and may be claimed only by the Eligible Claimant who Purchased the Participating Product.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to: (a) disqualify any claimant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. Eligible Claimants are responsible for all ancillary costs in completing the Online Claim Form and in claiming and using the Gift, including any internet service charges.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s website for the purpose of registering a claim is each claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Promotion or to receive an EFT.
22. Subject to clause 23, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim, original purchase documentation or Gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) any use of the Gift.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the “CCA”) or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. If the CCA or any other legislation implies a condition, warranty or term into these Terms and Conditions or provides statutory guarantees in connection with these Terms and Conditions, in respect of goods and services supplied (if any), the Promoter’s liability for breach of such a condition, warranty, other term or guarantee is limited (at the Promoter’s election), to the extent it is able to do so: (a) in the case of supply of goods, the Promoter doing any one or more of the following: (i) replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; (ii) repairing the goods; (iii) paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and/or (iv) paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or (b) in the case of supply of services, the Promoter doing either or both of the following: (i) supplying the services again; and/or (ii) paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
24. Convoy collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Validity of a claim is conditional on providing this information. Convoy may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning a claimant. Claimants acknowledge that the information they provide will be collected by or on behalf of Convoy and may be disclosed to other group companies and to third parties that help Convoy deliver its products and services (including suppliers, contractors, dealers, agents and business partners) or as required by law. Some of these parties may be located outside of Australia. Claimants acknowledge that by giving consent to the disclosure of his/her personal information to the overseas recipients, Convoy will not have an obligation to take reasonable steps to ensure that these overseas recipients do not breach Australian privacy law in relation to that information. In particular, the claimant acknowledges that in providing their consent, Convoy will not be accountable under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the claimant will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
25. By participating in this Promotion, each claimant grants to the Promoter an irrevocable, indefinite licence to use any content provided in their claim anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without remuneration, fees or royalties of any type or description.
26. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Each claimant submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
Consumer Promotion support is available at:
Phone: 02 9774 9900
How To Claim
|1.||Purchase a Participating Product (by making payment in full) from a Participating Retail Store during the Promotional Period.|
|2.||Click on REDEEM and input all requested details into the Online Claim Form, including your full name, contact telephone number, email address, place of residence and the bank account details of your nominated Australian bank account.|
|3.||Provide a copy of the original tax invoice for the Purchase of your Participating Product, subject to clause 6 of the terms and conditions.|
|4.||Provide the serial number of your Participating Product to the Promoter.|
|5.||Submit the fully completed Online Claim Form within fourteen (14) days of Purchasing the Participating Product (Online Claim Forms will not be accepted after 11:59pm (AEDT) on 11th November 2018).|
This promotion does not cover any backorder on Participating Products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the offer?
Purchase a participating products between 31st August 2018 and 28th October 2018 to be eligible to receive a Gift*.
*For Participating Products and their corresponding Gift amounts, please refer to the Participating Products table listed on the ‘Terms & Conditions’ page.
What is the Gift?
A cash back in the form of an electronic funds transfer (EFT) to an Australian bank, amount depending on the Participating Product purchased.
When does the promotion start?
12:01 am (AEST) on 31st August 2018.
When does the promotion end?
11:59pm (AEDT) on 28th October 2018.
What are the Participating Products?
Please refer to ‘Terms & Conditions’ cause 5.(e).
What does purchase mean?
Payment in full of the Participating Product during the Promotional Period excluding backorder.
Should I register my claim if I have only paid a deposit on my Participating Product?
No. You should pay for your Participating Product in full prior to registering your claim. You must pay for your Participating Product in full during the Promotional Period and you must register your claim within 14 days of purchasing the Participating Product.
Do I need to register within 14 days of purchasing the Participating Product if my Participating Product is on back order?
No. This promotion does not cover backorder purchases.
How do I provide a copy of my tax invoice?
You can upload a copy of your tax invoice during your online registration.
Where is my Participating Product’s serial number located?
The serial number is located at the rear panel of products.
What happens if there is an outstanding issue with the copy of the tax invoice that I provide?
You will receive a ‘More Information Required’ notification email to your registered email address advising you what information may be missing or illegible. Once you receive this email you will have 14 days to respond with corrections. If you do not supply a copy of your tax invoice correcting the issue within this period, your claim may be deemed invalid.
How will I know that my claim has been deemed invalid?
You will receive an ‘Invalid Claim’ notification email to your registered email address advising you that your claim has been deemed invalid and the reason why your claim was deemed invalid.
How long will it take to receive my Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)?
The EFT payment should be made to your submitted Australian bank account within 28 days of your claim being deemed valid, but you may need to allow several days thereafter for the funds to be cleared by your bank.
Can I nominate an overseas bank account?
No. EFT payments will only be made to Australian bank accounts.
Can I claim more than once?
- Only one (1) claim is permitted per Participating Product.
- Each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
If the Participating Product is returned, will I have to give back the Gift?
What should I do if I cancel my order?
If you have completed the online claim form, please contact Convoy customer service to advise them that you will not complete your purchase and we will invalidate your claim.
Who is ineligible to claim?
Claimants under the age of 18, companies, businesses or organisations.
Who is the Promoter?
Convoy International Pty Ltd ABN 70 000 074 993 of Unit 2. 314 Horsley Rd, Milperra NSW 2214
Who will have access to my personal information from the Promotion?
Convoy collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Validity of a claim is conditional on providing this information. Convoy may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning a claimant. Claimants acknowledge that the information they provide will be collected by or on behalf of Convoy and may be disclosed to other group companies and to third parties that help Convoy deliver its products and services (including suppliers, contractors, dealers, agents and business partners) or as required by law. Some of these parties may be located outside of Australia. Claimants acknowledge that by giving consent to the disclosure of his/her personal information to the overseas recipients, Convoy will not have an obligation to take reasonable steps to ensure that these overseas recipients do not breach Australian privacy law in relation to that information. In particular, the claimant acknowledges that in providing their consent, Convoy will not be accountable under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the claimant will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
How can I contact Convoy for this promotion?
Phone: 02 9774 9900